INCLUSIVE ACCESS INFORMATION FOR INSTRUCTORS
WHAT IS THE INCLUSIVE ACCESS PROGRAM?
• The Inclusive Access program allows students immediate access to their course materials, in digital format, on the first day of classes, at an extremely discounted rate. All students in courses where Inclusive Access is offered will have digital access to the specified course materials. To maintain digital access students must remain opted-in. The Inclusive Access program is a partnership between VitalSource, publishers and SGA Bookstore.
HOW CAN I USE INCLUSIVE ACCESS FOR MY CLASS MATERIALS?
You choose the materials you want to use. We work with the publisher and VitalSource to get everything set up. About a week before class, you’ll receive an email from us on how to add a link to D2L to share with your students.
HOW DO STUDENTS PAY FOR THE PRODUCT?
• Students are charged through tuition at an extremely discounted price.
WHAT IF A STUDENT DOESN’T WANT TO CONTINUE WITH INCLUSIVE ACCESS?
• Students can Opt-out during add/drop period and they will receive a full refund. It is very important that students know they will be responsible for acquiring the materials needed for your class at a much higher price. The materials will not be available in the bookstore.
HOW WILL MY STUDENTS KNOW I’VE DECIDE TO USE INCLUSIVE ACCESS?
• Students will receive an email from us a couple weeks before class and then again, the week of class. The letter will let them know about Inclusive Access, which class has participated, the charge that was added to their tuition and how to opt-out if they choose to do so.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
• Let us know if you are interested in the program when placing your adoption. We will work with the publisher and VitalSource to get things set up. We will email you about a week before classes start with directions on how to set up the link for your course materials on D2L.