Inclusive Access Program
• The Inclusive Access Program is an innovative way to tap into your course materials. Access is typically provided 3 days before the start of class when you log into your d2l. In turn, the cost to the student is drastically reduced for the interactive digital course materials & textbooks. In addition, we have enhanced our textbook model to instantaneously provide access to the course materials while also improving affordability.
• The goal of this program is to improve education success from day one, while reducing type cost of course materials for students by up to 80%.
How It Works:
• An email will be sent to students prior to the first day of classes informing the students that they are enrolled in a course that is part of the Inclusive Access Program. The information in the email will include course information, the cost of the course content, and the opt-out date. Please note that not all courses and sections of a course are a part of the program. To see the complete list of courses that are part of the program, please view the Inclusive Acess List.
• Students will access the required course material through D2L. Instructors will inform students the proper way to access the content in their specific course.
• By default students are opted into the content. If the student decides at the time that they do not want their required course; material to be delivered in this program, at the low cost offered, they have the option to "OPT-OUT". Please visit this page if you no longer have the information from the email to find the opt out date. If you choose to opt-out, you will be responsible for obtaining the appropriate course materials and/or textbooks. The bookstore may not have a printed copy of your Inclusive Access Material
Why It Works:
• Access to the material is typically available 3 days prior to the start of classes, possibly earlier. It is available as soon as the instructor makes the course available to students in D2L.
• There is no waiting to purchase access codes, or for delivery of a book purchased online or out of stock at the bookstore.
• Slippery Rock University, The SGA Bookstore, faculty, and publishers have agreed on the lowest possible price to provide the required course content electronically through D2L.
Tips To Ensure Successful Access To Content:
• Use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
• Popup blockers must be turned off
• Delete your browsers cached files
• Enable cookies on your web browser
• Follow any instructions from your instructor on how to connect to the internet.
Additional information can be found in the FAQ, and resource sections of this website.