PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ORDERING YOUR BOOKS ONLINE
PLEASE SELECT YOUR TEXTBOOK CHOICES CAREFULLY FOR EACH COURSE.
• New & Used Books: We will make every attempt fo fill your order with the type of book ( new or used ) requested. Should that type be unavailable, we will substitute with the type of book that we have in stock. Note: This can cause your sales total to increase or decrease, depending on the substitution.
• Books that are listed with a $0.00 price are not free. This simply means that we do not have the books or pricing information at this time. Books priced $0.00 cannot be ordered on the website.
• E-Books: Please choose e-books carefully. E-Books are charged separately and immediately at the time you place your order. Your e-book activation code will be emailed to the email address that you provide on your order. Make sure you provide an accurate email address.
• Inclusive Access (IA): Inclusive access courses are courses where digital content for the course is loaded into D2L and available to you approximately 3 days prior to the start of classes. Students will be charged the price shown via their student account unless they opt out by the date indicated. Simply sign into D2L to get started with your content.
BOOK CODES AND WHAT THEY MEAN
• Required - Faculty have indicated these texts are required for their course.
• E-Book - Tese are electronic only versions of the printed textbook and can be chosen instead of the required printed text.
• Optional: These are books that are listed by the professor as optional, they are not required. We recommend you go to class first to see if these are really needed.