SGA Bookstore - Returns & Exchange Policy
ALL RETURNS/EXCHANGES REQUIRE AN ORIGINAL SGA BOOKSTORE RECEIPT
- Regardless of date purchased, New and Used textbooks may be returned for a full refund within the first 5 academic days from the first official day of class for the Fall/Spring semesters. Winter/Summer textbooks must be returned within 3 academic days from the first day official day of the term.
- New books must be clean and unmarked for a full refund. Shrink wrapped books with opened software and/or access codes inside are not returnable if the shrink wrap is broken. Any books returned in less than original/perfect condition will be refunded at the discretion of the store management.
- Following the return period, textbooks can only be returned with proof of dropping the class.
- E-books are refundable within 14 days of purchased and must not have been activated.
CLOTHING AND NON-TEXTBOOK ITEMS:
- All clothing must be returned with the receipt and in the original condition within 30 days for a full refund.
- After 30 days, you may exchange for another item similar in price or receive store credit.
- If you receipt is not available at the time of exchange, the current price will be applied.
- Items not in the original condition are not eligable for return.
ELECTRONICS/COMPUTER HARDWARE & SOFTWARE:
- Returnable at the discretion of the Electronic Technology Center Manager.